Complete system for effective flood fighting on a rapid deployment trailer
The Spechtenhauser flood protection trailer, HSA for short, brings concentrated pump power. The standard version of the HSA offers space for four CHIEMSEE A pumps and thus has a maximum pumping capacity of up to 10,000 l/min.
Thanks to the well thought-out and space-saving loading concept, all equipment for effective flood operation can be accommodated. In addition to the power generators stowed on extendable and rotatable mountings, storage modules for lighting, cable reels and hose material round off the loading concept and make the HSA an extremely powerful complete system for flood operations. Thanks to its modular design, the HSA can even be operated independently at two different locations, thus guaranteeing flexibility and variability in the event of an emergency. Of course, the HSA can also be optionally equipped and combined with all other products from the Spechtenhauser flood protection range.
As such, a tailor-made solution for your flood operation needs is guaranteed.
An example of an HSA CHIEMSEE A for self-sufficient operation of the load at two different operation sites with a total pumping capacity of up to 10,000 l/min on an overloader tandem axle trailer with a tarpaulin body.
- 4 CHIEMSEE A pumps, capacity 2500 l/min, 80 mm solid passage
- 2 DIN power generators 13 kVA for trouble-free pump operation
- 12 transparent A-spiral hoses for the suction and pressure side
- 4 CHIEMSEE A non-return valves for suction operation up to 5 m suction height
- 8 A fire pressure hoses, length 20 m
- 4 LED spotlights
- 4 cable reels 400/230 V with a 50 m cable